I made one mistake on the (hasty) board layout I did, which requires pullup
resistors
to be added to the digital input pins at the BBB headers, but otherwise
they did the
job for me.  They are nothing fancy.  You can look at my documentation at:
http://gab.wallawalla.edu/~ralph.stirling/misc/bbbcape to see if you are
still interested
in a blank board.

-- Ralph