Yes, using the Python FDM HAL it's a single flag. Afaik the "UNI-PRINT-3D"
config supports it:
https://github.com/thecooltool/UNI-PRINT-3D

Also see
http://machinekoder.com/mini-3d-printer-from-hobbyking-running-with-cramps-board-and-machinekit/
for details on how to get the HAL FDM working.

However, I have never seen a 3D printer printing with sufficient quality in
dual extrusion mode.