On 2/21/2018 6:37 AM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> On 2/20/2018 11:39 PM, Richard Thornton wrote:
>> Thanks again Charles.
>>
>> Could you please create a G540 configuration for a DE0-Nano?
>
> I'll try to get to this in the next day or two.  I'll use the same
> DB25 pinout as the other configurations, so if you want to you can get
> one of the DE0-Nano_DB25 boards from OSH-Park, or you can just wire it
> up by hand.
>
> Is there anything in particular you'd like on the second DB25 other
> than GPIO pins?

Added:
https://github.com/machinekit/mksocfpga/commit/7e81953c7a7971daaa08c533ef1cc828dbd9fcdd

I copied the Mesa G540 configuration for the 5i25.  This includes
support for an encoder on the input pins, but you also use the pins as
GPIO for limit switches.  The second DB25 is another instance of the
G540, so you can have up to 8 steppers and 2 encoders.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
char...@steinkuehler.net