> Hi all

I try to add thos component to my own config, i think i have understand
some parts of the needed setup but i need to found the good stepgen
parameter for move the good distance. (same as this config 6 tool turret
each 60° with past pawl)

The most question for now is how to home the turret tool ???

With special link needed for this toolchanger i can't home or jog from
standard function, is there really any possibility to have both linkage for
use axis as normal and with toolchanger ?

Best regards