On 27/05/18 11:26, Michael Brown wrote:

I dont know if you are aware that capitalization matters the correct filenames are:

/lib/firmware/socfpga/DE10_Nano_FB_Cramps.3x24_cap.rbf
/lib/firmware/socfpga/DE10_Nano_SoC_FB_DB25.7I76_7I76_7I76_7I76.rbf

But these will first be in the socfpga-rbf.deb package a few hours after Charles (or someone else) gets around to merging.....
:-)

You requested review by @cdsteinkuehler, but I have no idea as to his availability at present.

I am happy to merge if you require the files available and we can revert if there transpires to be a problem.

--
website: http://www.machinekit.io blog: http://blog.machinekit.io github: https://github.com/machinekit