Hi Tim,

TQVM for your reply and your help.  So far I had no memory issue. Also I
using 2gb swapfile.

I using RPi Stretch build from source 4.14. y-rt and RealtimePi OS.

Both behave the same when I minimise the window, the stepper speed
immediate out of sync.
So I do not think is memory issue,

Under RealtimePi I can get the stepper motor back to origin after complete,
still testing.
But not under RPi Stretch (Tested LinuxCNC and Machinekit), even with
6-8mm/min velocity.

Will try to with Jessie soon.

Regards,
KL Chin