Dan Kogai [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>  I find it strange that MacOSX-File remains 0.61 for so long so I
*>checked
*>
*>http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/D/DA/DANKOGAI/
*>
*>  And found something really strange.  When you check the link under
*>what appear to be MacOSX-File-0.64.tar.gz is really
*>
*>http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/D/DA/DANKOGAI/MacOSX-
*>File-0.64.tar.gz%0A
*>
*>  See the trailing %0A !  That is LF.  I have no idea how pause wound up
*>in appending LF to file name but this is obviously a bug that needs to
*>be fixed.
*>  I may have fed an extra LF when submitting a URL (I always upload my
*>file to my server at first and give that URL to PAUSE) but if the form
*>check is not done at all, it would have fetched so accordingly.  But see
*>this.

This has happened only one other time that I can recall and I think that
Randal somehow added a LF to his html file. Double check your file name
before you upload it this time around. I don't know that this is a bug but
it's not a feature.

e.