On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, allan wrote:

>  Text::Iconv...dyld: perl Undefined symbols:
>  _libiconv
>  _libiconv_close
>  _libiconv_open

I've been assuming that 'dyld' refers to "dynamic loading", though now
that I think about it I've never actually looked it up. In any case, an
error like this seems to be telling you that, when your Text::Iconv
library tried to call the functions [or whatever] labelled as _lib..., the
dynamic linking failed on you because something was broken somewhere.

As to how to fix it, I'm not sure (rebuild the library I guess? rebuild
dependent libraries too if necessary?), but that roughly seems to be what
the system is telling you here...

--
Chris Devers    [EMAIL PROTECTED]