At 19:03 +0100 2006.08.10, John Delacour wrote:
>At 8:45 pm -0700 9/8/06, Chris Nandor wrote:
>
>>For the latter part, you may wish to just use Mac::Glue to script iCal.  You
>>can create calendars, add new events, and so on.
>
>Chris, where do I get glue for BBEdit and other things?  My glues
>directory contains only these + the pods:
>

>URL_Access_Scripting
>FontSyncScripting
>Finder
>dialects
>ColorSyncScripting
>additions
>TextCommands
>System_Events
>Keychain_Scripting
>Image_Events

You simply need to run "gluemac /path/to/app".  You may need sudo, too.
For example:

        sudo gluemac /Applications/BBEdit.app

This creates the glue file and the POD file (which can be read with
"gluedoc BBEdit").

The ones you have by default are the two most common/important apps (Finder
and System Events), and some scripting additions.  All other apps, you have
to do yourself one time (and after upgrades too, if you wish).

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Technology Group       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://ostg.com/