--- quoth Chris Nandor:
> --- quoth John Delacour:
> >
> >The only problem is that I get
> >
> >         sudo: gluemac: command not found
> [...]
> If you installed it from the CPAN, then
> ... I dunno, it probably should be in your path.

I seem to recall that it gets installed alongside the
modules so if you look in ...Mac/Glue/ there should be
a folder for the glues themselves but also a folder
for the scripts like gluemac. At least that's how it
used to work, I've been having troubles installing it
on the new intel mac so I can't say if that's still
the case.

Live well,
~wren