10 aug 2006 kl. 22.37 skrev John Delacour:

At 12:52 pm -0700 10/8/06, Chris Nandor wrote:

At 19:03 +0100 2006.08.10, John Delacour wrote:
Chris, where do I get glue for BBEdit and other things?  My glues

You simply need to run "gluemac /path/to/app". You may need sudo, too.
For example:

        sudo gluemac /Applications/BBEdit.app

This creates the glue file and the POD file (which can be read with
"gluedoc BBEdit").

Ah! That sounds terrific. I guessed there must be some way to build the glue, as in Frontier.

The only problem is that I get

        sudo: gluemac: command not found
        Eremita:~ jd$ man gluemac
        No manual entry for gluemac
        Eremita:~ jd$

so how do I get that working? All my Mac::Carbon etc. stuff is fully up to date so far as I know.

sudo find / -name gluemac -print

gives me

/System/Library/Perl/Extras/bin/gluemac

Now, if /System/Library/Perl/Extras/bin should be added to the PATH or a symlink created in some other place is perhaps a matter of personal taste.