Thank you.

Locate did not find this plist on the boot volume. It did find it in a Carbon
Copy Cloner SafetyNet directory on a backup drive.

MrMuscle:home mnewman$ locate org.macports.postgresql83-server.plist
/Volumes/Clorox2/_CCC SafetyNet/2019-10-30 (October 30)
01-00-52/Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.postgresql83-server.plist
/Volumes/Clorox2/_CCC SafetyNet/2019-10-30 (October 30)
01-00-52/opt/local/etc/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.postgresql83-server/org.macports.postgresql83-server.plist

I think the first one is a symbolic link to the second.

So, I’m stuck. I can tell DetectX to ignore this, but that seems more like a
coverup than a solution.