I have a license for and use DetectX Swift.

I wrote to the developer. Phil’s full reply is below. I am a bit wary about
simply telling DetectX to ignore this. Something is going on and I want to know
what it is.

I’ve written Phil back to let him know what I learned from this list.

(I am grateful for the help I receive here.)