Thank you. I’m slowly (very slowly) beginning to pull all this together. > On Nov 7, 2019, at 06:34, Ryan Schmidt <ryandes...@macports.org> wrote: > > If `port installed requested` shows things that you don't actually want, tell > MacPorts by marking them as not requested: > > sudo port unsetrequested portname1 portname2 ... > > Then `sudo port reclaim` will be able to uninstall them, if they're not > needed for anything else you've installed. Reclaim won't uninstall things it > thinks you want.
- mysql57, boost and postgresql84 Michael Newman via macports-users
- Re: mysql57, boost and postgresql8... Ryan Schmidt
- Re: mysql57, boost and postgre... Michael Newman via macports-users
- Re: mysql57, boost and postgresql8... Wahlstedt Jyrki
- Re: mysql57, boost and postgresql8... Bill Cole