Hi all,

This machine had Mountain Lion, and I had installed some extra voices,
Samantha, Tom and the Russian Milena, along with Jill, I think. Now, with
Mavericks, although those 1st three I mentioned are listed as possible voices,
they seem to have disappeared, and others are available. In the text to speech
tab of the speech and dictation preference pane, once I downloaded the new
voices, it looks like the ones like Milena for sure, and I think maybe Tom and
Samantha, have disappeared now. But they still show up in my voice over
listings. Does anybody know what's up with that? Can I get these voices back,
and if not, how do I get them out of my voice over choices?

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com