You know this as others has pointed out makes little sense. As a
matter of fact, there is a possibility Apple will come out with a
netbook in the next year or so. If they do, it will be by far better
than any netbook out there. I heard a podcast where this fellow was
running Linux as a VM on his XP Home netbook and it was painful to
listen too. It was slow and he says he will be putting Leopard on it
soon and I wouldn't have said that for all the world to hear. :) I
wouldn't waste my time either, I don't think he'll find it very much
fun.