Hello Anowk,

On Jul 17, 2009, at 3:31 PM, a radix wrote:
> I read that, if you want to navigate through a window to review it,
> or a document for example you need to use the voice key (which is
> either command or control if i got that right)+ arrow down or up,
> but would tha tnot require both hand and is there a way to do it
> single handedly.
The VoiceOver commands require you to press the Control and Option
keys, known as the VO keys. However, you can lock these keys using VO-
Semicolon. I always do this when browsing the Net.

> I use braille all the time and this would make it a lot slower for
> me to read stuff, or will maybe the arrow keys on my braille display
> be able to simulate this, i Wonder.
You can configure the controls on your Braille display to perform
whatever action you like from the commands list. You can also click
links from your Braille display.

Cheers,

Anne