I agree with the fact of extreme prejudice on the part of windows
users toward Mac.  Everyone, from Rehab people to friends to tech
people within the California system, attempted to persuade me against
switching to a Mac.  The person who delivered the Mac to me said,
"Don't worry; when you're ready to go back to Vista, it's installed."
While I'm glad it's there, Vista gives me spasms, and even XP is
cumbersome and clunky-feeling after using the Mac.  I'm glad to have
the extensive knowledge of Windows that I do have, because I recognize
its predominance in the "business world," and it looks better on my
resume to have expert knowledge of both systems.  That NFB article
slamming the Iphone and Leopard in general speaks for itself in terms
of prejudice--a disease I find particularly contemptible among the
blind, who are so subjected to it.  While I agree that developers of
screenreaders have done a lot to advance the freedom of blind people
who use computers, that's no reason why those companies should be
allowed to continue in wrong or damaging behaviors, such as charging
*WAY* too much, and drastically changing the display environment such
that sighted users get confused by what's on the screen, just "for our
own good.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com