That is not the bug I am talking about.  I'm talking about not being able to
select a contact's mobile number when both a home number and mobile number are
present in a contact's information.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!