Hi all
I bought my Macbook Pro in 2012 because I love what Apple has done to the iOS platform and thought why not. I'm slowly but surely switching full time so am ready for when my Windows 7 64 bit laptop dies. I certainly think it was worth every penny, and thanks to this and other lists as well as my own tutoring I can do most things on the Mac now, from basic web navigation to installing and using third party apps both from the web and the App Store.

Regards Chris

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!