I too have the same question. I tried setting to the second saturday every
month. It ended up on doing the same date number, not the second Saturday.

Also, on the Mac how do you delete dates? cmd delete did nothing and I can't
find anything under the menubar.

Thanks!
Daniel Hawkins
- Posted from my Macbook Pro