Alex and others,
Thanks. I just created an icloud email account and will work on moving mails from Gmail. This is when I do housekeeping in the Windows side and hopefully make it easier. I kind of wanted to change addresses anyway. :)

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
How important does a person have to be before they are
considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com