I like to research thoroughly before any purchase. I have asked about certain
displays etc, and think I am decided on a braille edge.

My question is general for those who have opinions pro or con. braille displays
are expensive, and have a lot of moving parts. I worry about reliability. Is it
worth it? I am also a fairly medium speed braille reader. I can do
significantly more and go faster with voiceover. for those who use a lot of
braille  how do you feel about how productive it is? is it slower for you? I
love braille, but my big question  is do I want to go to something that is
slower than voiceover. I guess I am looking for a pro/con list of getting a
display from those who use one. thanks all.

alia