Ok Anne, thanks.

If you are working on a large document that requires more than one work section
to be translated, how did you solved the bookmark problem?
Can you use bookmarks on pages?

Thanks.
Gabriel.
Il giorno 21/giu/2014, alle ore 22:43, Anne Robertson <a...@anarchie.org.uk> ha
scritto:

> Hello Gabriele,
>
> I use Pages when translating from DOC or DOCX and the online dictionary I use
> is Word Reference. I don't use any translating tools as I think they give
> poor results.
>
> By the way, I've been using Pages since iWork09 came out and miss some of the
> features that used to be available such as merge fields.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anne
>

> On 21 Jun 2014, at 21:44, Gabriele Battaglia <gabriele.battag...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Anne,
>> just my curiosity: which kind of editor are you using while translating and,
>> do you maybe use also some accessible dictionaries, what?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> If you feel your answer could goes off topic, you may sent it privately of
>> course.
>>
>> Gabriel.

Namasté!
Sent from my iMac27. (Gmail)