A little misguided.
First, a Mac doesn't have a lightning port.
Second, USB is a digital connection and thus will do more than enough for providing a sound source.
As for Dre, just marketing nonsense.

At 08:08 PM 7/19/2014, you wrote:
Someone was asking about a cheap usb sound card to use as a backup or something else. Personally i have dicided to wait and see what Apple and Dr. Dre comes up with. Headphones with lightning port. Then the sound devices producents will make sound card with lightning port. Better noice reduction and sound they promise.

Take care