Agreed. Mavericks is running fine, especially since I dumped Gmail for the much
smoother and easier to use iCloud Mail. I started my Mac journey with Lion, so
maybe I'm missing something, I don't know. Still, the increased iCloud syncing
between iOS and OS X, the new voices, and all the other improvements make
Mavericks the best Mac OS I've yet used.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com