Seriously?

From The Believer. . .
  What if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 7/26/2014 9:20 AM, Brandon A. Olivares wrote:
Please. The sundial is where it's at.

---
Peace,
Brandon

Awaken To Silence: Awaken To The Silence That Has Always Been Within You

Facebook: AwakenToSilence
Twitter: @awakentosilence
Tumblr: awakentosilence.tumblr.com

On Jul 26, 2014, at 11:57 AM, Barry Hadder <bhad...@gmail.com> wrote:

I long for the days of the abacus.

On Jul 26, 2014, at 10:35 AM, John Panarese <jpanar...@gmail.com> wrote:

  The reality is, you are going to find problems with any version of an
operating system.  Look at the Windows users who still stick with XP at this
point.  There are oddities that one person may have that cannot be recreated by
another person with any version of an OS.  That is just the unfortunate aspect
of computers, even within Mac systems.  Personally, going back to Snow Leopard?
 Are you crazy?  Anyone who says that has not used each of the operating
systems extensively as they have progressed from Tiger.  VoiceOver has come a
long way since 10.4, and since I still have a Snow Leopard install available to
me, as well as a Leopard one, I can tell you that you are not missing anything
significant.  I have to work with a lady who is still running Snow Leopard and
it's seems antiquated to me when I use it.  It's like night and day compared to
VoiceOver in Mavericks.  I'd take Mavericks over Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard
or anything else.  There are considerable technical differe
nces and advances as well that go beyond VoiceOver.  You are drastically
understating things if you are pining for the days of Snow Leopard.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX 10.7 LION and 10.8 Mountain
Lion

On Jul 26, 2014, at 10:01 AM, Brandon A. Olivares <programmer2...@gmail.com>