The reason why I like js is because recently apple has also adopted it for its
scripting capabilities. It's much better suited than using a one application
script language such as for jaws. With js, all UI elements in the entire system
are accessible. And other js scripts can be plugged together to enhance the
experience even within the OS. I've tested this, since 2 years ago, with GUI
manipulations, UI element browsers, axaccessibility trees, etc. It's totally
feasable. In Js at least, I have a functioning 3D setup. I just need to port
the controls into js and pair the process with the sound API. And avoid a crap
load of non desired announcements and replace it with sounds that go around me.

Pair this with swift and you're still having performance apps working, and
essentially accessible to everyone too. With the dB power that web provides.

Yuma Antoine Decaux
"Light has no value without darkness"
Mob: +612102277190
Skype: Shainobi1