ah yes, the preverbal google web form that always seems to have some
accessibility issues when it comes to blind mac users (its not all that screen
reader friendly with jaws on windows either). Then again, I am running an older
OS X version here (the machine will not support mountain lion or later). so,
some of the issues I see here may not be apparent on newer revisions of OS X.

This is why the old mailing list RFC needs to be adhered to.

-eric