I guess, here is my ultimate question:  what are the differences in the
Express, the Extreme, and the Time Capsle?  I’m considering which I want to
get.  I know the Express would work for my purpose, but I’m wonderring down the
road if having the Extreme or what not might be beneficial over having this
Linksys router.  I love my Linksys, don’t get me wrong, really I do, and seeing
it was a birthday gift last year to me, I won’t get rid of it, but I just
wonder if I could expand the functionality of my network from the bigger
picture if I had an extreme instead of an Express.

Also, I do a lot of audio production work, and therefore need a ton, and I do
mean a ton of hard disk space, as my work is all uncompressed.  OK, yes, I’ll
eventually compress to an mp3, but not right away.  Anyway, my point is, would
it work for me to get a time capsal?  I hear that even though those things are
mainly used for Time Machine backups, do they have to be?  In other words,
theoretically, could I use the storage drives on the device as  just that…
storage drives?  Then, connect to them over the network in my Finder from any
computer in the house?  If so, that would be absolutely brilliant!

Chris.