Hi all,

I’m noticing in iTunes & the App store, VoiceOver will stop responding to any
keystrokes.  I’ll try basic movements like VO-right-arrow or the command to
interact with a page or table, & VO is silent.  When I command-f5 to turn
VoiceOver off, it does speak VoiceOver off.  When I turn it back on, all is
well, but the behavior is random & surprisingly frequent.  Is anyone else
experiencing this?

Also in Safari, when I go to type something in an edit field, VoiceOver goes
completely haywire.  Like it is suddenly confused with all the usual commands.
I need to turn VO off & type what I want, then turn VO on again.  This issue
sounds sort of familiar.  I believe I’ve read about a bug like this.

Lastly, & maybe I should start a new topic for this one, but menus in Safari…
They seem to appear on several different webpages now.  VoiceOver gets stuck
inside them and the only way I know how to get out of it, is by VO-m, then
escape.  The Verizon Wireless website is especially bad.  I need to VO-m,
escape, then quickly navigate to a different part of the site, or VO will focus
inside a menu again.  Any suggestions for this?  Maybe there is a way to
navigate these menus & I’m unaware of it.

Thank you,
Traci