Hello Anouk, Thank you for your responce, I too have been trying to
tinker around with the application you mentioned.  I am hoping the
developer will have a brakethrough in solving some of the various
problems VO users are experiencing with it.

It's interesting that with Savitar i can move around easily, but lots
of it is dimmed, not all of it but lots of it.  Also in it's "world
picker" it had a simmular problem that JamochMUD has that it's list
is dimmed to me.  I went through the Savitar forem pages, but nothing
obvious concerning VO.

I guess so far Atlantis and Mudwalker and Tintin++ are still our
viable options, each with limitations or not much development going
on at least for one of them.  And in the case of SL not sure whats
going on with Mudwalker, especially as concerning VO.