Hello Anouk, agreed concerning Atlantis.  Have played a little with
it on Mariani, but it is awkwardin some ways.  Still have it in case
a game has a format that Mudwalker doesn't like.  Mudwalker also has
some awkward issues, and not sure what it would do on a fast mud for
example, or one that has lots of stuff going on action within a room
you might be in. It however, as in Mudwalker also doesn't have MSP
either, and that's something that would be nice to have, thus my
interest in Savitar which does support MSP, but we've already started
a discussion concerning that application,it has more fundamental
issues going on there.

I guess we'll keep trying between us as users and developers, or at
least those who are still seriously trying to develope we'll get
something figured out*lol.*