No one is denying you anything. The iPhone 7 is not even on pre order status. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 6/29/2016 1:26 PM, David Griffith wrote:
I disagree totally. They are denying me a 3.5 headphone jack.

On 29/06/2016 20:52, E.T. wrote:
   Apple is not denying anyone anything. So another adapter might be
in order. If the iPhone 7 brings new features that everyone will die
for, adding one adapter to the mix is minuscule. We really need to
step back and put it all in perspective. And wait to see what Apple is
really going to do with this.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com