Hi all! How are you all? So I want to back up my mac before updating to Sierra
guys. I heard of time machine, but will that back up all my information  I
have  and so on.  If so, I don't know how to set time machine in order  to use
it with my mac. Or   Is there any other tools that you recommend  I can use in
order   to back up my information of my mac computer better?  On my Mac
computer I have VM  ware fusion running windows, and I hve my OS 10,and i use
both of them for school assignments and so on. I'm just backing up my
information just in case something  could occur with my computer. In regards of
Virtual machines they can also be back up in order  not to lose information of
it right?  I wil really  appreciate it a lot if you guys can give me any
feedback about this. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God
bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 10