  From: Tim Kilburn
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 2:58 PM
  Subject: Re: Time Machine

  Certainly is regarding Time Machine.  There was just some clarification posts
after the original question.

  Later..

  Tim Kilburn
  Fort McMurray, AB Canada

  On Sep 22, 2016, at 12:54, Robin <robin-mel...@comcast.net> wrote:

  Is this Topic concernin' TimeMachine? JustWonderin'

  Because that's TheSubject of ThisThread or SoItAppears
  At 11:42 AM 9/22/2016, you wrote:

    Ok. Still can’t see it, all I see is his signature repeated, my response
then the list footer repeated several times.
    > On 22 Sep 2016, at 19:34, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com> wrote:
    >
    > hi,
    >
    > His answers are posted below the "Sent from my iPhone" signature.  For
your initial eMail, you'll note a "Correct" inserted in your original text.
The practice of inserting a response in that manner is not uncommon, it's just
often difficult to follow if the preceding signatures and other header info is
not removed first.

<challswor...@icloud.com> wrote:

    > No he’s not, I cannot see his response at all. Frustrates me how or why
people with iOS devices send emails with just their signatures. I’ve emailed
on my own iOS devices with no problems.

<challswor...@icloud.com> wrote:

> [...]
currently doing a full backup of a partition on my external disk, this is
because the first partition hosts the bootable installation media for macOS
Sierra. In fact, I’ve just been greeted with a notification that the first
backup is now complete. Wow! So now, hopefully, any modifications I make on
here will be backed up the next time I connect my external drive, correct? Just
so I understand that is all.

Visionaries list.

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

mark at:  macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara
Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Visionaries list.

or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

at: macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Visionaries list.

if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or

    >> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark
at:  macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
    >> <Ancient_Aliens.vcf>
    >
    > --
    > The following information is important for all members of the Mac
Visionaries list.

if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or

    > Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark
at:  macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

    > ---
email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

    > The following information is important for all members of the Mac
Visionaries list.

if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or

    > Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark
at:  macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn -
you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

    > ---
email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

    The following information is important for all members of the Mac
Visionaries list.

email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

list.