Chris,
You do not need to bother yourself with this. Your contributions (?) more often than not are not helpful.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

I wasn't attempting to be funny.  I was being dead serious.  I really do
wonder where that line is drawn, where one should say maybe it's time we
change the subject to reflect, vs. oh, this isn't gonna veer too badly,
keep the subject as is.  I'm not trying to be smart butt over here.  I'm
asking an honest to God question.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

i...@gillandmarketing.com <mailto:i...@gillandmarketing.com>
Phone: (704) 256-8010.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Tim Kilburn <mailto:kilbu...@me.com>
    *To:* macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, September 22, 2016 3:04 PM
    *Subject:* Re: Time Machine

    Chris,

    Attempting to be funny, or just needing clarification yourself?  In
    my opinion, the thread didn't actually veer off, there was just some
    confusion as to some responses that were posted.  Hence, confusion
    is cleared up with clarification.  yeah, there were some opinions
    expressed, but that's normal on this list.

    Later...

    Tim Kilburn
    Fort McMurray, AB Canada

    On Sep 22, 2016, at 13:00, Christopher-Mark Gilland