Chris,

No offence intended.  I hope none taken.  There likely is a subjective line,
but since it's subjective, it's difficult to draw.  One could say that you and
I discussing this is off topic in itself, and they'd likely be right.  But, is
it necessary to change the Subject line for a few notes back and forth,
especially if it's probably stopping anyway?

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Sep 22, 2016, at 13:06, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>