Hey Everybody,

        Quite some time ago I made a MUD client for OS X, it was alright but
promptly quit working with the advent of swift and apples usual deprecation of
code.

        I’ve recently restarted the iMud project (Beta available at
http://www.asid.us#software <http://www.asid.us/#software>) and have gotten to
a comfortable enough place. It has the usual, triggers, timers, aliases,
delays, MSP (provided it’s server-side, client-side coming soon). It does
support Lua to an extent and it’s all written in swift 3. This client will only
work on the latest macOS (sierra), this is intentional, trying to support
legacy operating systems is what got me in trouble lsat time.

        If anybody is interested in beta testing the client give it a download
and send me a message to let me know what you think. If anybody is interested
in helping code iMud I have a plethora of ideas and would welcome the help (you
must know swift). Finally if anybody is interested in learning to code and you
think a partially constructed MUD client might be a cool way to go feel free to
message me.