So click the Block link. Simple as that. You are now safe. Simple as that. This requires no further attention.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 10/15/2016 6:47 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I just received an off list message from Aleeha Dudley, who I know is on
this list. The odd thing is, rather than showing the message, there is a
link I have to click to view the message. When I scanned the link before
openning it, it didn't appear to be infected, so therefore I opened it.
Now, it wants to give something called Zorpia access to my Google account.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable doing that. I have no idea what Zorpia is.

Aleeha, I welcome you to e-mail me directly, but please don't send me
anything through Zorpia, until you further explain both what it is, and
what your reasonings were for sending that to me. Was that msg even legit?

My e-mail is:

clgillan...@gmail.com <mailto:clgillan...@gmail.com>

Thanks.

Chris.

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac
Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark
at: macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara
Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com