I don't know if Verizon does but I have been checking out this handoff business this afternoon and think its going be cool. Now if Apple TV can join the party... Naw, when I watch tv I do not want distractions.

This was a productive day. Now I know why sometimes I see icons on the lock screen. So cool. Now, E.T. can phone home from his Mac. (could not help myself)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com