Well it used to work so something has changed then what do you think?
> On 18 Oct 2016, at 14:54, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com> wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I tested this both yesterday and today, and pressing the return key did not 
> pick up the call.  Logically, I thought it would as well, but it was not in 
> my case so did not suggest that in my post.
> 
> Later...
> 
> Tim Kilburn
> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
> 
> On Oct 18, 2016, at 00:36, christopher hallsworth <challswor...@icloud.com> 
> wrote:
> 
> You can also just press return which will activate the default button which 
> is accept in this case.
>> On 17 Oct 2016, at 22:36, Tim Kilburn <kilbu...@me.com> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Normally, when a call comes in, FaceTime will become the front most app.  
>> So, you can use VO-right then VO-left once each and the Accept button will 
>> be there.  VO-space on this button and the call is on speaker phone through 
>> your Mac.  If you prefer, you can hit the tab-key a couple of times and the 
>> Accept button should gain focus, after which you can simply hit the 
>> space-bar to answer the call.
>> 
>> HTH.
>> 
>> Later...
>> 
>> Tim Kilburn
>> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
>> 
>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 15:28, E.T. <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:
>> 
>> Oh ok yes. I need to work with that as I do not intercept calls often and 
>> when one does come in, I am caught off guard with the flurry of alerts on 
>> the Mac. How best to handle that? Thanks. This would be good to know.
>> 
>> From E.T.'s Keyboard...
>> Without H2O there is no life!
>> ancient.ali...@icloud.com
>> 
>> On 10/17/2016 2:23 PM, Tim Kilburn wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> 
>>> If you've set up your Continuity services where you can answer iPhone calls 
>>> on your Mac, then any and all calls that come into your iPhone are able to 
>>> be accepted through FaceTime.
>>> 
>>> Later...
>>> 
>>> Tim Kilburn
>>> Fort McMurray, AB Canada
>>> 
>>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 15:19, E.T. <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Was just looking at Facetime on the Mac and see a couple entries, one of 
>>> which was a wrong number, the other one from someone who does not own Apple 
>>> devices.
>>> 
>>> T thought Facetime was an Apple-only service so am curious about this.
>>> 
>>> From E.T.'s Keyboard...
>>> Without H2O there is no life!
>>> ancient.ali...@icloud.com
>>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the Mac 
>> Visionaries list.
>> 
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>> 
>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>> 
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
>> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> <Ancient_Aliens.vcf>
>> 
>> -- 
>> The following information is important for all members of the Mac 
>> Visionaries list.
>> 
>> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
>> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>> 
>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
>> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
>> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
>> 
>> The archives for this list can be searched at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MacVisionaries" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
> list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "MacVisionaries" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
> list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "MacVisionaries" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries 
list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark at:  
macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to