Resistance is futile.

From E.T.'s Keyboard. . .
  "God for you is where you sweep away all the
  mysteries of the world, all the challenges to
  our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off
  and say God did it." --Carl Sagan
E-mail: ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 8/10/2017 8:23 AM, Scott Granados wrote:
Well I know I was invited to join an Apple VIS public beta discussion and like
I said, I’ll trust the suits from Harvard a great deal more than any legal
advice on list.:)