Anders, for some reason Mark won’t let us discuss what’s available absolutely
everywhere else including articles posted to me every day on redmondpie and 9
to 5 Mac among others.

Even though it’s critical for we blind to participate in the public betas to
report on Voice over issues because we’re such a small community the topic is
banned here and for no good reason at all.  I think there’s a lack of
understanding of the word public or something.  Either way, I hate to do this
and promote another list but since I disagree so strongly with this policy and
had rather hoped it had died as it hadn’t been mentioned in a while until
Mark’s recent posting I’m going to advise you to go to either the Public Beta
List that Kliph runs or the Apple VIS public discussion area.  The fact we
can’t discuss this here is probably one of this biggest negatives against this
list which is to bad because in just about every other way I can think of it’s
right on the money.

Either way since it’s Mark’s show I will of course comply but I would suggest
the two options for your consideration and or any of my lists the topic is
totally acceptable but I will not pimp my lists on this thread feel free to
contact me off list for more specifics.

Thanks