What I have found, and still find after all these years. amusing is how the "kids" show total lack of maturity. Kawal, you do not need to subject yourself to the whims of the moderators, just show yourself out. Doing so would prove your own maturity.

From E.T.'s Keyboard. . .
  "God for you is where you sweep away all the
  mysteries of the world, all the challenges to
  our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off
  and say God did it." --Carl Sagan
E-mail: ancient.ali...@icloud.com