Hi David,

I had indeed instructed her to set the rotor to “Words” and when the code was
spoken to use the gesture.  The problem there is that the code is wrapped to
the next line so only the initial 8 or so characters were able to be placed in
the paste-board in this manner.  She does have screen orientation locked in
“Portrait.”  I assume, although I am not certain, that if she unlocked screen
orientation that the mail app would display in landscape so your suggestion
would work nicely.  I had suggested doing this, but she wasn’t very keen on
that approach neither.

Thanks!

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist, While you guys were busy arguing about
the glass of water, I drank it!
- Sincerely, The Opportunist