Ever done clean installs? I installed HS soon after its release. Google will bring up this issue in the first couple months after release.

I wish I could confirm for a fact I either had the admin account then or not. I do not now, just my normal user account. Simon, time for you to show up!

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?