>From Scotland with Love.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anne Robertson
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:54 AM
  Subject: Re: Playing audio media on my Macbook

  Hello Andy,
  First of all, when you plug in your thumb drive, it should show up on your
desktop. If it doesn’t, press Cmd-comma to open Finder Preferences. Interact
with the tool bar and select General. Stop interacting and navigate right to
Show these items on the desktop: then check the four checkboxes that you find
by navigating right.
  Press Cmd-w to close the Preferences. Your thumb drive should now appear on
your desk top.
  Cheers,

  Anne

    On 12 Apr 2018, at 11:48, 'andy' via MacVisionaries