If you switch your language roar to be in English US, do you still get Daniel
on occasion?
What voice do you have defined to read system alerts? (System
Preferences->Dictation & Speech->Text to speech tab->System Voice)
And also in that pane uncheck: Announce when alerts are displayed  checkbox
> On Jan 11, 2019, at 2:02 AM, Simon Fogarty <si...@blinky-net.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah I also would like this answered,
>
> I've only started noticing it recently on a machine I'm setting up for work,
> I've changed my default to alex but Daniel keeps sticking his nose in to
> things.
> I'd like to get rid of what I assume is a form of alert voice.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com