Sorry Tim, Word for Mac works terrible. Reading a simple text might work but in
the moment a document is more suffisticated or very long Word doesn’t work very
well.
In my opinion Outlook is the only app which works quite well using VoiceOver.
Jürgen

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/053E401A-717F-4871-A04F-8EE461CA493A%40fleger.net.